Monday 22 June 2009

My Blogging Integrity Promise

I am currently experimenting with bit of affiliate marketing using products on ClickBank and Amazon and some future posts will be based on my experiences with this.

However, I want to make it very clear that everything I do in this space will be completely separate from this blog.

I promise that I will only recommend books, products and other materials that I genuinely have used and think are worth highlighting as being of a high quality worth purchasing (or borrowing, or going on, or whatever).

I've seen a few blogs and sites recently that are clearly just cynical attempts to make money. This blog is not one of those, and if I try any of those techniques I will do it completely separately and only write about it on this blog to provide an objective opinion about how it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment