Sunday 3 January 2010

Anyone Tried Bookmarking Demon?

I have a small site that I've been using to test out some affiliate marketing campaigns on but it's currently heavily dependent on Google clicks and is therefore not very profitable (I've made a profit of just over £100 in 5 months - although considering I've only spent about a day working on it, this isn't too bad as a first-time experiment).

I have been thinking about giving Bookmarking Demon a go to increase the amount of "organic" (i.e. non-PPC) traffic I receive. Has anyone given this a go before me?

I'll write up my thoughts on the product once I've tried it out. It's one of those products that you hear a lot about online but it is an affiliate product itself so it could all just be hype to get you to buy it...

No comments:

Post a Comment