Friday 27 August 2010

Thanks For Your Messages of Support: I Am Back

Many thanks to all of you who have sent me messages encouraging me to continue blogging. To be honest, I didn't realise so many people were reading and am returning because of this support.

It's been over 6 months since my last post, but it has been an amazingly busy and successful 6 months. I have learnt a huge amount and have far more useful insights to share than before. I have also continued to write (as I originally committed to myself that I would) - albeit not on this blog.

This is just an initial post to let everyone know that I am returning and my first proper posts will start appearing over the next few days - so watch this space.

The best thing for me is that all of the work on personal development is really paying off - but at times in ways I didn't expect - so there are various things I can share on that front.

Great things that have happened in my life over the past few months (and are continuing to get better) include:
  • A great pay rise and bonus, above my expectations
  • I have taken on a couple of new roles at work and am now presented with more opportunities than I could possibly pursue, so I am able to pick and choose
  • My wife is expecting our first son, due to be born in November (we were previously told that she might have trouble conceiving)
  • People have been very generous in offering us various good quality baby furniture and toys to get us started
  • We have found a great house that would previously have been out of our range, have sold our house and will be moving in over the next month
  • There have been various great social events with friends and family that I haven't seen in a long time, including a stag do and wedding that were both brilliant
  • ...and quite a bit more - and very recently I had another breakthrough that makes all of these things seem like very small steps in comparison...
So, here I am and I'm glad to be back. Please do get in touch if there is anything in particular you would like to hear about and my first posts will follow soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment