Saturday 28 August 2010

Free Online: "The Secret" Video

I just stumbled across a full version of "The Secret" online and the link is below.

I'm not sure whether it's supposed to be up there (it's on some Chinese site) - but I've just watched it and it is a full version in English with Chinese subtitles.

Whether you believe all of the "science" (or pseudo-science) or not, it has some interesting ideas and there is a lot of evidence to support the value of techniques such as visualisation: even if you don't believe the "reasons" behind the theories, I've put a lot of these concepts into action and can confirm that they really have worked for me.


Hope you enjoy. It's good enough that I've decided to buy the DVD for a friend of mine to watch as I think they could really benefit from it. You can find the DVD:
Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment