Friday 25 December 2009

Merry Christmas 2009!

A very brief post today, as I am spending the day with family (the in-laws for lunch and my side of the family in the evening).


Keeping focus

My message for today is about keeping focus.

Focus is key to success, to driving forwards progress in the direction you want to.

However, remember that you must choose the right thing to focus on to be successful.

Success is not just about financial rewards.

Today my focus is on friends and family. I will focus on this completely and will not think about work or anything else.

This is the right focus for today. Without focus, I will not be successful. In same way, if I am distracted by work and consumed by thoughts of activities to succeed in a financial or material way, I will never truly be happy, because relationships are as important if not more important to happiness.

Have a great Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment